News Page Added!

December 5th, 2007

I've just added a news page to the website! Whenever something gets changed on the site, it'll show up here. I'll also use this space as an opportunity to discus projects I am working on or will be working on, and possibly turn this into a blog once I figure out how to do that. So what's going on now you ask? Well, what with school I haven't had much chance to work on Lego projects (or finish all the pages on the creations I do have for that matter). Over Thanksgiving vacation I participated in M.I.T.'s F.A.T. chain reaction. I haven't found a video of this years online yet, but I'll post it once I see one, and possibly make a page for the contraption. Coming up in a week and a half, college application decisions come out, as well as the WPI's Robonautica First Lego League Competition (Also see http://www.firstlegoleague.org/) at which I will be volunteering as a table referee. I did this last year, and judged/refereed at another FLL tournament this year. Today I received an email from someone in France about my Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte mosaic. He seemed to like it and posted it on his site: frogsmoke.com. The site contains many interpretations of this piece of work among other things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I know that at least I visit your site when I get a chance to, Jeremy. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm definately going to show my friend Andrew to your Lego creations, as they are pretty darn fascinating! Hope to see you this summer at camp! Laters!